Thursday, February 14, 2008

A taste of HerBicepscam.com


I've been making a few appearances on HerBicpsCam website this month www.herbicepscam.com . A whole new experience for me, as I am learning what trips the viewers trigger. A fun place to meet a lot of female muscle fans, and carry on some good chatter. My style of entertainment is first class, sexy, and ultra friendly. Any tips or feedback from readers in the blog would be great, especially if you are a current or potential viewer of Her Biceps. I'd love to hear some candid comments about some of the 'taste buds' out there. What types of video clips are you hoping to see? If you have an idea which you have not seen done before, let me know. I'm anxious to learn all I can!

1 comment:

Ross McCague said...

You look tremendous. I think showing the pride you have in your wonderful physique is a plus. Keep up the good work.