Saturday, February 9, 2008

Number 49 has arrived!!!!!


OK, so February 7th marked my 49th birthday. Mixed reviews about this one... as I count down the days to the half century mark! Yikes, that sounds scary, but I am feeling pretty good these days. This #49 screams out to me that it's time to send the Forty-tude message to the masses. Forty-tude is all about attitude, as my Blog intro mentions. And it's all about FORTITUDE, that amazing word that screams accomplishment. So this is how I try to live my life, with Fortitude and Attitude as a mature sexy woman in her late forties. I am in the process of re-building my website, and this has become a true project on a grand scale. I am a detailed person, and want to put my very best foot forward in how my site represents who I am.

This past week, I took total rest. No working out, I had 4 deep tissue massages, and I did a significant liver cleanse, all in symbolic respect of this very special birthday. I hope I can continue to inspire many of you approaching, in, or past your forties. Stay in tune with who you are, and respect your body in every way!

No comments: