Friday, January 11, 2008

A new experience....week of January 7, 2008



a busy week, training mostly fitness elements, in anticipation of my meeting with Jen Hendershott, ( see image here ) who is here in Phoenix Jan. 11-13. I meet with her today, the 11th. I have set up my competition choreography with her assistant via dvd. Jen is bringing the dvd to our session today. I'm excited and so looking forward to this experience. Jen has always been my favorite fitness performer, I relate well to her style and attitude. She is here in Phoenix to help motivate a good number of women in her Phat Camp. A very successful tour that she created a few years ago.

I'm preparing for a photo shoot on Sunday, the 13th with a new photographer. This will involve a workout shoot, as well as a Little Black Dress shoot. Should be fun working with a great photographer, Mac Wolff who is located here in the Phoenix area. I will have new pics to post I'm sure, very soon.
I'm still learning about this Blog ... and ways to promote it. A work in progress.

No comments: